Thursday, April 19, 2007

Doolittle home raided in Virginia


I love this guy, it never stops! Yesterday Rep. John Doolittle's (seen here with his wife) Virginia home was raided by the FBI in connection with lobbyist Jack Abramoff. Why did anyone vote for this guy last November?


This guy "represents" the district where I grew up, and where I am still registered to vote. I made it a point to drive up there last November to vote AGAINST him. This guy does nothing productive in the House and the only time we hear about him is when his homes get raided by the FBI.


This guy is just a prime example of how gerrymandering has destroyed free elections in this country. Voters had no reason to vote for this guy, but he still won.


Doolittle (if you're gonna be a politician, change your name...) said that he hopes the truth will prevail, yea so do I. This guy is more guilty than OJ, and the allegations just keeping piling on top of each other.


I can already see candidates licking their chops for the next time this guy is up for reelection. Hell, if I was 25 last November I would have ran against him!

No comments: